What are cookies?
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc ….
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
- JSESSIONID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: Technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- AMP_TOKEN: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It includes a token that can be used to retrieve a client ID from the AMP Client IDs service. Other possible values indicate disables, in-progress requests, or errors obtained when retrieving an ID from the AMP Client IDs service. Its duration ranges from 30 seconds to 1 year.
- _gac_: Includes campaign information related to the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads on-site conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it. It lasts for 90 days.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
More information, click here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Revocation of consent to install cookies. How to delete browser cookies?
For more information, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/kb/278835
For more information, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-EN/privacy/websites/#cookies
For more information, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_EN
For more information, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/en-EN/cookies.html