Welcome to GooDiving
where the sun shines an average of 330 days per year.
Discover the biggest rays of the World, gigantic fish shoals, the colorful marine life with our Instructors and Marine Biologists in the only dive centre authorized by the Government of Canary Islands, in Golf del Sur area.
Our mission is to make diving a lifetime of adventure through an exclusive service
Diving in Tenerife is:
- Water temperature from 19 °C in winter up to 25°C in summer, to enjoy all year round wetsuit diving.
- The marvel of 30 meters / 99 feet average visibility.
- More than 100 dive sites from boat and shore.
- Explore volcanic walls and caves teeming with colourful marine life.
- The incredible opportunity to observe rare and endangered species in their natural environment.